The ETS® Client Services for Educator Licensure portal, which offers access to data, reports, and tools through online applications such as Title II Reporting Services and the ETS® Data Manager, was recently upgraded. This upgrade has caused some users to experience issues at login.
The upgrade requires users who previously accessed these services through a bookmark or favorite to update the address of the bookmark/favorite to https://tlcs.ets.org.
- Close all Internet browsers and then open a new browser window. Type https://tlcs.ets.org directly into the address bar of the newly opened browser page.
- Save the address of the bookmark/favorite to https://tlcs.ets.org.
In many cases, this solution has resolved the login issue. However, if the issue persists, the Internet browser cache may need to be cleared.
Use the links below to access instructions on clearing the cache on these supported browsers.
- Internet Explorer® 9: Clearing the Cache
- Mozilla Firefox®: Clearing the Cache
- Safari®: Clearing the Cache
Posted: September 21, 2015