Fees, Payment, and Refund Policies
A $25 registration fee and a $28 test center fee are included in each test fee below.
Find information about fees, refunds, and related services for:
For all other tests, see below.
|Program Admission (combined test)||$128|
|Program Admission (any two tests)||$103|
|Program Admission (single test)||$78|
|Content (combined test)||$193|
|Content (single test)||$123|
1 GACE® assessments administered at international test sites are subject to a $50 test site fee in addition to any test fees paid.
|Test center, date, or time change||$25|
|Canceled test registration2||50% of the test fee|
2 The cancellation must processed at least two full days before the test date (not including the day of the request and the day of the test). The canceled test registration fee is exclusive of the $25 registration fee and the $28 test center fee. See Refund Policy below for more information.
Online and phone payments can be made by:
- Credit or debit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard®, and VISA® are accepted).
If you do not have access to an electronic form of payment, please contact ETS Customer Service at 1-855-225-7178.
- All payments must be for the full amount.
- Fees are subject to change without notice. Amounts listed are in U.S. dollars and are exclusive of any Value-added or similar taxes.
- All outstanding balances with ETS must be paid in full prior to registering for any ETS-administered tests.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- Refunds of test fees will be made in U.S. dollar denominations.
- There are no refunds for additional services.
- ETS reserves the right to add or remove payment methods at its own discretion.
Test fee refunds will be issued based on the original payment method. Credit/debit card and PayPal payments will begin being processed as soon as the registration is canceled. Check with your credit/debit card company or PayPal regarding processing time for crediting your account. If you are absent from or arrive too late to take the test at the administration for which you are registered, or you do not cancel your registration within two full days before the test, you are not entitled to any refund. Fees for additional services are nonrefundable.
See cancellation and refund information below.
Canceling Online or by Phone
- Cancellations must be processed at least three calendar days before the test date (not including the day of the test).
- Cancellations processed at least three calendar days before the test date are eligible for a refund. You will be refunded the registration fee, the test center fee, and 50% of the remaining test fee paid. The international test site fee is not refundable.