What to Bring
- Valid and acceptable identification documents with your name, photograph, and signature.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, Social Security number, your date of birth, gender (optional), and your ethnicity (optional). You will also be asked to provide your current educational status and your reason for taking the test.
Personal Items Not Allowed
- Personal items other than ID document(s) (backpacks, phones, purses, etc.) are not allowed in the testing room. You may not access your personal items during the test administration except for food, beverages, and medication, which may be accessed during a break. Food and beverages are allowed in the testing room only when approved as a testing accommodation. You are not permitted to access your phone at any time for any reason, including during breaks. You may also be asked to empty your pockets.
- You will receive instructions from the test administrator regarding where to store your personal items.
- Test sites assume no responsibility for personal items you choose to bring with you to the test site.
- If you have a disability or health-related need requiring you to bring equipment, beverages, or snacks into the testing room, or to take extra or extended breaks, you need to request accommodations in advance. Procedures for requesting accommodations are described in the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs.