What to Bring
- Valid and acceptable identification documents with your name, photograph, and signature.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, Social Security number, your date of birth, gender (optional), and your ethnicity (optional). You will also be asked to provide your current educational status and your reason for taking the test.
Not Allowed in Test Sites
- Do not bring phones, tablets, PDAs, watches, and other electronic, listening, recording, scanning, or photographic devices into the test site. If you are seen using or accessing any of these electronic devices and/or transmitting data, including but not limited to text messaging, email, and photographs, your device may be inspected and/or confiscated. You may not access your phone during the test or during breaks to check messages, make a call, or check the time.
- Test administrators are not permitted to collect and hold cell phones, watches, or any other devices.
- Personal items are not allowed in the testing room and will not be available to you during the test or during breaks. You may also be asked to empty your pockets.
- Test sites assume no responsibility for your personal items.
- If you have a disability or health-related need requiring you to bring equipment, beverages, or snacks into the testing room, or to take extra or extended breaks, you need to request accommodations in advance. Procedures for requesting accommodations are described in the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs.
Chat with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
M–F, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET