Fees, Payment, and Refund Policies
The fees associated with the ETS ® Performance Assessment for School Leaders (PASL) in the state of Georgia are listed below.
|Initial submission of tasks||$350|
|Resubmission of tasks (price per task)||$75|
|Rescheduling initial submission window||$50|
Accepted forms of payment include:
- Credit/debit card (American Express ® , Discover ® , JCB ® , MasterCard ® and VISA ® )
- E–Check (drawn against U.S. bank accounts only)
- All payments must be for the full amount; cash payments are not accepted.
- Fees are subject to change without notice. Amounts are listed in U.S. dollars and are exclusive of any value-added or similar taxes.
- All outstanding balances with ETS must be paid in full prior to registering for any ETS-administered tests.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- Refunds of test fees will be made in U.S. dollar denominations.
- ETS reserves the right to add or remove payment methods at its own discretion.
- Cancellations for submissions and resubmissions may be processed either online or by phone.
- Cancellations must be made by the registration deadline for the submission (or resubmission) window you have selected.
- Cancellations processed by the registration deadline for the submission window you have selected are eligible for a refund. Cancellations processed after that deadline are not eligible for a refund.
- If you do not cancel and do not submit your task(s), there is no refund.
Initial Registration Refunds
|Date Refund Processed||Refund Amount|
|By the registration deadline date||$230 (full fee, minus a cancellation fee of $120)|
|After the registration deadline date||No refund|
|No notice of cancellation||No refund|
|No submission of tasks||No refund|
Resubmission Registration Refunds
Resubmission registration fees are nonrefundable.