Change or Cancel Your Registration
Change a Test Registration
You may change your test center, date, or reporting time through your ETS GACE® testing account.
- Changes in registration will only be processed if seats are available at the requested center, on the requested date, and at the requested time.
- If you are approved to test with accommodations, you cannot reschedule online. Contact ETS Disability Services.
- Changes can be made up to three calendar days before the test date (not including the day of the test).
- A $25 processing fee is charged for making changes to your registration.
Note: You cannot change the test you have selected once you have registered. To do so, you must cancel your registration and re-register for the test you want to take.
Cancel a Test Registration
You may cancel a test registration through your ETS GACE testing account or by calling ETS Customer Service at 1-855-225-7178.
- Cancellations must be processed at least three calendar days before the test date or your fees will be forfeited.
- Cancellations processed at least three calendar days before the test date are eligible for a refund. You will be refunded the registration fee, the test center fee, and 50% of the remaining test fee paid. The international test site fee is not refundable.