Registration, Test Centers, and Dates
The GACE® assessments are administered in a computer-delivered format and are available at test centers in the state of Georgia, in additional states across the United States, and internationally. GACE assessments are offered during testing "windows" several times a year. See Test Centers and Dates.
Find information about registration, test centers, and dates for:
For all other tests, see below.
Before You Register
- Before you can register to test on the ETS GACE website, you must create a MyPSC account on the GaPSC website and an ETS GACE testing account. In registering for a MyPSC account, you must use your legal name and your identification must match your legal name for admission to a test site. See Registration Steps for more information.
- Make sure you are registering for a GACE test. If you get routed to the Praxis® website for any reason, please call ETS Customer Service at 1-855-225-7178 immediately. DO NOT register for a Praxis test unless it is your intention to do so. A customer service representative will assist you with registering for the appropriate GACE test.
- Online registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can pay with a valid credit card, debit card, or via PayPal.
Register by Phone
- Call 1-855-225-7178, Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.
- You must make the call yourself. No one else will be allowed to register for you.
- To find out which assessments you need to take, please visit the GaPSC website.
- Review the Registration Bulletin before registering.
- Visit Test Centers and Dates to see where and when tests are available in your area, including the exact address for your test center.
- All registrations, with the exception of the Assessment of Sign Communication-American Sign Language (ASC-ASL), must be completed at least two full days before the test date (not including the day of the registration and the day of the test).
- Registration for the ASC-ASL must be completed at least four weeks prior to the test administration. Registration for this test can only be made by phone.
- See Fees, Payment, and Refund Policies.
- If you need testing accommodations, visit Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs for information about how to request accommodations and register.
- If you are a member of the U.S. military and you are serving outside the state of Georgia, see Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) below.
Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)
If you are a member of the U.S. military currently serving outside of the state of Georgia and would like to register for a GACE assessment, contact the Testing Control Officer (TCO) on your military base to coordinate your registration. ETS will work with the TCO to ensure all information needed by an eligible military candidate is provided to you so you may register to take the GACE assessment(s). If you have any questions about this process, please contact ETS Customer Service at 1-855-225-7178. For more information on the Georgia Troops-to-Teachers program, please visit the Georgia Troops-to-Teachers website.